Esports Tech Limited is looking for an experienced Product Analyst who will be in charge of handling product queries and developing product vertical while analysing our game portfolio performances.
Based in Malta and forming part of a fantastic team, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse the casino and live casino market and provide suggestions on product improvements.
- Develop and deliver a product roadmap.
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Coordinate and ensure the maintenance of the product deliverables plan and communicate said plan to the marketing teams.
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations and upkeep for a variety of deliverables.
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and performances of our products
- Attend industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- Solid experience in Product management, with recent experience in igaming
- Strong analytics and reporting skills are required – must be adept in using Excel and other Microsoft tools
- Knowledge of main specificities of the online casino industry (main brands, welcome offers, understanding the legal context, our customers’ typology, and behavior)
- Must be fluent in English
- 2 lunches a week are offered, and breakfast is served 3 times a week
- Health Insurance
- Attractive Salary based on experience + Bonuses
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com