Esports Tech Limited is looking for an experienced PPC Specialist who will be in charge of developing customer acquisition through the pay-per-click campaigns for all our partner’s brands and markets.
Based in Malta and forming part of a fantastic team, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, execute and manage Paid Search campaigns based on business objectives for the requested markets
- Daily optimisation of PPC campaigns including keyword research, bid management, ad copy testing, and budget allocation
- Create detailed reports daily, weekly and monthly to inform directly the management.
- Ensure that tracking and attribution is always correctly set up and working
- Collaborate with the internal operational and creative teams to align with the department KPIs
- Optimise and improve landing pages, ads quality score, page speed.
- Attend industry events and keep updated on industry trends
- Solid experience in Digital Marketing, with recent experience in digital marketing
- AdWords certification with a strong knowledge of Google Analytics & Tag manager
- Experience of minimum 1 year in Paid Search and Paid Social Media
- Must be fluent in English
- Proficiency in an additional language would be considered an asset
- Discount on a gym subscription
- 2 lunches a week are offered, and breakfast is served 3 times a week
- Health Insurance
- Attractive Salary based on experience + Commission
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com