Esports Tech Limited is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to manage one of our key clients marketing campaigns.
Based in Malta and forming part of a fantastic team, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of all CRM activities on behalf of our customers – including e-mail, direct mail, SMS marketing, site/mobile messaging, loyalty programme(s) and other activity streams as required
- Content writing – you will deliver high-quality content for all the different communication channels used by our partners.
- Participate in the creation of the promotional calendar and be responsible for its execution ensuring that all bonuses, promotions, and campaigns are delivered in due time.
- Drive forward the performance of email marketing in terms of Open Rate, Click Through Rate and ROI whilst reducing unsubscribe rates
- Track all campaigns and report performance on a regular basis
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers
- Creation and implementation of automated lifecycle communication funnels.
- Monitor customer experience across all channels and make changes where required through support teams to ensure any sub-optimal items/processes/pages/etc. are improved
- Experience of working in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side in the I-gaming industry.
- Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- HTML basic knowledge would be considered a plus
- Exceptional copywriting experience
- Must be fluent in English
- 2 lunches a week are offered, and breakfast is served 3 times a week
- Health Insurance
- Attractive Salary based on experience
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com